On September 12, the online qualifications for the Escape Room Championship - ERChamp 2020 will take place. Participation is completely free and you can win attractive prizes!
- To participate in the competition, you must belong to a team with 2-4 members. To set up a team, you must have an account on lock.me and go to lock.me/erchamp to fill out the form for creating a team. Team members are invited by entering their e-mail addresses to which they will get invitations.
- If any member of the team is a minor, he/she must send a certificate from the legal guardian with permission to play the address email@example.com.
- Participation in the competition is completely free
- The elimination game is an escape room in the form of a point and click game.
- Each team will have access to the game at the same time.
- The game is available in 3 language versions - Polish, English and German.
- Each player on a given team should play on their own computer.
- The progress of the game for the entire team is the same, but it may happen that individual team members will be in different rooms and will not have a common inventory.
- Get familiar with the game interface at https://erchamp.com/pl/aktualnosci/instrukcja-interfejsu-etapu-eliminacyjnego-polandescape