Regulations of the ERCHAMP.COM website
- [Definitions] The following terms are understood as meaning:
- Administrator - Lockme sp. z o.o., based in Wrocław (50-069), ul. Ofiar Oświęcimskich 17, NIP (tax identification number): 8971900213, REGON: 520822461, which can be contacted via e-mail at: email@example.com.
- Website - website available at https://erchamp.com
- User - any entity that uses the Website;
- Team - A team formed by one user called the Captain, consisting of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 users.
- Account - a set of resources maintained by the Administrator, in which the User's data and information about his activities within the Website are collected;
- Account Management Agreement - an agreement concluded between the User and the Administrator, by which the Administrator undertakes to maintain the User Account on the Website, and the User to use the Website in accordance with the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions;
- Competition - an event organized by the Website Administrator in which teams can participate.
- Regulations of the Competition - the conditions for participation in the Competition are available separately for each Competition.
- [Initial provisions] The Administrator provides the Website through which it provides the User with an electronic service in the manner and on the terms described in the General Terms and Conditions.
- [General Terms] The General Terms and Conditions define the rules for:
- using the Website,
- setting up and operating an Account,
- participating in the Competition.
- [Site Content] Service is used to carry out the competition in the framework of the World Cup in Room Escape.
- [Availability of the Website] The website is available to the public.
- [ Website free of charge] Using the Website is free of charge.
- [Users anonymity] Using the Website is possible anonymously, except for actions reserved by the Administrator for Users who have an Account on the Website.
- [Technical conditions] To use the Website, it is not necessary to meet any specific
technical conditions by a computer or other device of the User. The following are sufficient:
- standard operating system,
- standard, current web browser, Internet
- active e-mail address, where the Administrator requires it.
- [Website functions] Through the Website, the Administrator provides the User with
an electronic service, consisting in providing the User with the possibility of:
- viewing the content of the Website,
- setting up and functioning of the Account and the team on the Website,
- participating in competitions organized by the Administrator,
- playing games available in the system.
- [Website functions for Account holders] Some functions as part of the electronic service provided are available only to the User who has an Account on the Website.
- [Unauthorized use of the Website] If the User uses the Website in an unauthorized manner, ie against the law, decency or the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions, the Administrator shall have the rights provided for in the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions.
- [Account] In order to create an Account, the User must perform the activities indicated on the Administrator's Website and accept the General Terms and Conditions. It is also possible to create an Account on the Website using an existing Facebook, Lockme or Google account.
- [Account Management Agreement] Upon acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions between the User and the Administrator, an Account Management Agreement is concluded, by which the Administrator undertakes to maintain the User Account on the Website and the User to use the Website in accordance with the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions.
- [Free Account Management Agreement ]The Account Management Agreement is free of charge.
- [Term and termination] The Account Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period with the possibility of termination by the User with immediate effect at any time by using the account cancellation function available in the user profile.
- [E-mail address] The User is obliged to use the e-mail address provided when setting up the Account in communication with the Administrator.
- [License to use the content] By posting any content on the Website or as part of the Account, including an image or trademark, the User grants the Administrator a non-exclusive, unlimited in time and territory license to distribute this content on the Website, in social channels run by the Administrator related to the Website and in the newsletter sent by the Administrator to its subscribers.
- [Administrator's rights] The Administrator is entitled at any time to verify the data contained in the Account and to take all required actions in this regard, including the requirement for additional data or statements. Until the matter is resolved, the Administrator is entitled to block the Account.
- [Setting up a team] Any user with an account on the site can set up a team. The user who creates a team becomes its captain. When establishing a team, enter its name.
- [Team] A team must consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 members.
- [Team members] One user can only belong to one team at a time.
- [Joining a team] Joining a team is done by sending an invitation via the erchamp system to team members. The invited person receives a message with a link to the e-mail address, after clicking on which he goes to the Website, where he must agree to join the team.
- [Leaving the team] Each user may at any time leave the team thanks to the functions available on the website.
- [Competitions] As part of the website, the administrator can organize competitions in which teams can take part. All information about the organized competitions can be found on the website.
- [Formula of the competition] Each organized competition is described on the Website and has its own separate regulations, which regulate the course and rules of the competition.
- [Acceptance of the Competition Regulations.] Each user joining the competition by entering the competition system at a specified time accepts the provisions of the competition rules.
- [Games] As part of the website, the user can play games available on it. All games within the site are free of charge.
- [System to play] As part of the website, a gaming system is available, under which you can play games. To play the game, you must have an account on the Website and belong to a team with at least 2 members. Most of the games available on the site require cooperation and playing at least two people.
- [Game Progress] The system stores the game progress for the entire team and saves it in real time. This progress can only be reset by the Team Captain using the button available in the Website interface.
- [Governing law and Polish jurisdiction] The agreement is governed by Polish law. In the first place, the User and the Administrator will make efforts to amicably resolve any disputes arising from the use of the Website. In the event that the parties are unable to reach an agreement, the dispute will be resolved by the competent common court in Poland competent for the Administrator's seat.
- [Settlement of disputes] The consumer has the option of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. The consumer may also use the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform.
- [Consumer rights] The consumer may also have certain rights resulting from the provisions of the protection of consumer rights.
- [Limitation of liability] Subject to mandatory provisions and provisions relating
to consumers, to the extent that it is permissible in the light of applicable law, the
Administrator's liability is excluded for:
- any damage caused to third parties as a result of using the Website by Users in a manner inconsistent with General Terms or legal regulations,
- for the content posted by Users via the Website, infringing the law or legally protected goods of third parties, the
- manner of using the content posted by Users on the Website by entities other than the Administrator,
- loss of data by the User caused by external factors or other circumstances beyond the control of the Administrator,
- unavailability of the Website for reasons attributable to entities other than the User,
- interruptions in access to the Website due to the need to remove failures, testing equipment and software framing, the need for maintenance,
- damage suffered by Users, caused by incorrect recording or reading of information,
- technical problems related to the use of the Website, arising for reasons beyond the control of the Website, including force majeure or incorrect operation of the Internet.
- [Change of General Conditions] The Administrator reserves the right to change the General Conditions for important reasons. Important reasons justifying the change of the General Terms include, in particular, the change of generally applicable law, organizational changes on the part of the Administrator, extension of the services provided by the Administrator, no further possibility for the Administrator to provide services under the current conditions, the need to adapt the General Terms to unfair practices of Users aimed at circumvent the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions. The Administrator will inform Users about the new content of the General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. If the content of the new General Terms and Conditions is not accepted, the User has the right to terminate the Account Agreement at any time.
- [Entry into force of the General Terms] The General Terms come into force on the day of publication on the Website.
. Formal information at the beginning - the administrator of the erchamp.com website is Jakub Caban, running a business under the name of Lockme sp. z o.o., based in Wrocław (50-069), ul. Ofiar Oświęcimskich 17, NIP (tax identification number): 8971900213, REGON: 520822461.
Short version - the most important information
We care about your privacy, but also about your time. That is why we have prepared for you a shortened version of the most important rules related to privacy protection.
- By registering on our website, editing your profile, taking part in competitions, contacting us or filling in other forms, you provide us with your personal data, and we guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be disclosed to any third parties without Your explicit consent.
- We entrust the processing of personal data only to verified and trusted entities providing services related to the processing of personal data.
- We use Google Analytics analytical tools that collect information about your website visits, such as the subpages you have displayed, the time you spent on the website or the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service. As part of Google Analytics, we collect demographic data and data about interests. As part of the cookie settings, you can decide whether you consent to the collection of such data about you or not.
- We use our own cookies for the proper functioning of the website, in particular for user account management, running competitions ..
If the above information is not sufficient for you, below you will find further details.
Personal data The
administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data is Jakub Caban, running a business under the name Lockme sp. z o.o., based in Wrocław (50-069), ul. Ofiar Oświęcimskich 17, NIP (tax identification number): 8971900213, REGON: 520822461.
The purposes, legal grounds and period of personal data processing are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing (see the description of individual purposes of personal data processing below).
The GDPR grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data: the
- right to access personal data, the
- right to rectify personal data, the
- right to delete personal data, the
- right to limit the processing of personal data, the
- right to object to the processing of personal data, the
- right to data transfer, the
- right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, the
- right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
The rules related to the implementation of the indicated rights are described in detail in Art. 16 - 21 GDPR. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with these regulations. For our part, we consider it necessary to explain to you that the above-mentioned rights are not absolute and you will not be entitled to all activities related to the processing of your personal data. For your convenience, we have made every effort to indicate the rights you are entitled to as part of the description of individual personal data processing operations.
We emphasize that you always have one of the rights indicated above - if you believe that we have violated the provisions on the protection of personal data while processing your personal data, you have the option to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security and personal data protection measures required by the provisions on the protection of personal data are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
Your data may be processed by our subcontractors, i.e. entities whose services we use to process data and provide services to you or fulfill orders in the online store.
- Symfony SAS - to store data on the server,
- Vercom SA - to use the Emaillabs
- IDEA.TM Sp. z o. o., ul. Kukuczki 5/13, 50-570 Wrocław - in order to provide accounting and HR services,
- Sugester Sp. z o. o., ul. Smulikowskiego 6/8, 00-389 Warsaw - in order to provide a helpdesk service,
- Furgonetka Sp. z o. o. Sp. k., ul. Inżynierska 8, 03-422 Warsaw - in order to use the services of courier companies,
- BrainSHARE IT sp. Z oo, ul. Conrada 51, 31-357 Kraków - in order to provide access to the accounting system saldeoSMART,
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States of America (USA) - the scope of entrustment includes providing server space for documents under Google Docs and the phone book.
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data guarantee the use of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data required by law.
Purposes and activities of processing
When creating a user account, you must provide the data necessary to set up an account, such as an e-mail address. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to create an account. As part of editing your account details, you can provide your further details.
If you create an account using Facebook Lockme or Google, your e-mail address will be collected from your data assigned to the profile on the selected website.
The data provided to us in connection with the creation of an account are processed in order to set up and maintain an account on the basis of an agreement for the provision of electronic services concluded through account registration (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
The data contained in the account will be processed for the duration of the account. When you decide to delete your account, we will also delete the data contained therein. Remember, however, that deleting an account does not delete information about the entire team and its results, if you were not its Captain.
You can correct the data contained in your account at any time. You can also decide to delete your account at any time. You also have the right to transfer the data referred to in art. 20 GDPR.
On the website, you can add comments about the rooms present on the website in accordance with the rules described in the website regulations for users. After adding and authorizing the comment, your data regarding nickname, photo, content of the comment and link to the Facebook profile will be published on the website. Data processing as part of the comments function takes place as part of the account agreement on the website, because adding comments is one of the functions available to registered users.
Complaints and withdrawal from the contract.
If you submit a complaint or withdraw from the contract, you provide us with the personal data contained in the complaint or the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, which includes your name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to submit a complaint or withdraw from the contract.
The data provided to us in connection with the submission of a complaint or withdrawal from the contract are used to implement the complaint procedure or the procedure for withdrawing from the contract (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
The data will be processed for the time necessary to implement the complaint procedure or the withdrawal procedure. Complaints and statements of withdrawal from the contract may also be archived for statistical purposes.
In the case of data contained in complaints and declarations of withdrawal from the contract, you cannot rectify this data. You also cannot object to the processing of data and demand the deletion of data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract. After the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract, you can object to our processing of your data for statistical purposes, as well as request the removal of your data from our database.
By contacting us via e-mail, including sending an inquiry via the contact form, you naturally provide us with your e-mail address as the sender's address. In addition, you can also include other personal data in the text of the message. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to make contact.
In this case, your data is processed in order to contact you, and the basis for processing is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. your consent resulting from initiating contact with us. The legal basis for processing after the end of contact is the justified purpose of archiving correspondence for internal purposes (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
The content of the correspondence may be archived and we are not able to clearly determine when it will be deleted. You have the right to request a history of correspondence with us (if it was archived), as well as request its removal, unless its archiving is justified due to our overriding interests, e.g. defense against potential claims on your part.
Surveys, inquiries and other forms.
The website may contain various types of surveys, inquiries and other forms, within which you can enter personal data. If you fill in and send such a form, the personal data contained therein will be processed only for the purpose of handling the survey, inquiry or other purpose of the form. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text information stored on your end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system (own cookies) or the ICT system of third parties (third party cookies).
Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the web browser session, i.e. after closing it (so-called session cookies). Other cookies are stored on your end device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit the website (persistent cookies).
See below for more details.
Consent to cookies.
We use our own cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the website, in particular the ordering process and logging into the user's account.
Third party cookies.
We use the Google Analytics tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. We carry out activities in this area based on our legitimate interest, consisting in the creation of statistics and their analysis in order to optimize our websites.
Google Analytics automatically collects information about your use of our website. The information collected in this way is most often transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
Due to the IP anonymization activated by us, your IP address is shortened before forwarding. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. The anonymized IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics is, as a rule, not combined with other Google data.
Due to the fact that Google LLC is based in the USA and uses technical infrastructure located in the USA, it joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield program in order to ensure an adequate level of personal data protection required by the European law. As part of the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an adequate level of data protection in the case of companies certified by the Privacy Shield.
You can prevent the recording of the data collected by cookies regarding your use of our website by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by installing a browser plug-in at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As part of Google Analytics, we also collect demographic data and data about interests. As part of the cookie settings, you can decide directly from our website whether you consent to the collection of such data about you or not.
If you are interested in details related to data processing as part of Google Analytics, we encourage you to read the explanations prepared by Google: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Our websites use plugins and other social tools provided by social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, LinkedIN.
By displaying our website with such a plug-in, your browser will establish a direct connection with the servers of social network administrators (service providers). The content of the plugin is transferred by the given service provider directly to your browser and integrated with the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers receive information that your browser has displayed our website, even if you do not have a profile with a given service provider or you are not logged in at the moment. Such information (along with your IP address) is sent by your browser directly to the server of a given service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
If you have logged in to one of the social networking sites, this service provider will be able to directly assign a visit to our website to your profile on a given social networking site.
If you use a given plug-in, for example by clicking on the "Like" or "Share" button, the relevant information will also be sent directly to the server of the given service provider and stored there.
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy,
- Instagram - https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content,
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/en/privacy,
- Google - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl,
- LinkedIN - https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
If you do not want social networks to assign the data collected during your visit to our website directly to your profile on a given website, you must log out of this website before visiting our website. You can also completely prevent loading of plugins on the website by using appropriate extensions for your browser, e.g. blocking scripts.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by us to identify you.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
The only exception is logs collected as part of the competition. We use them to verify the correct course of the competition and they are then associated with your account.