Regulations of the ERCHAMP.COM website
- [Definitions] The following terms are understood as meaning:
- Administrator - Lockme sp. z o.o., based in Wrocław (50-069), ul. Ofiar Oświęcimskich 17, NIP (tax identification number): 8971900213, REGON: 520822461, which can be contacted via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website - website available at https://erchamp.com
- User - any entity that uses the Website;
- Team - A team formed by one user called the Captain, consisting of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 users.
- Account - a set of resources maintained by the Administrator, in which the User's data and information about his activities within the Website are collected;
- Account Management Agreement - an agreement concluded between the User and the Administrator, by which the Administrator undertakes to maintain the User Account on the Website, and the User to use the Website in accordance with the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions;
- Competition - an event organized by the Website Administrator in which teams can participate.
- Regulations of the Competition - the conditions for participation in the Competition are available separately for each Competition.
- [Initial provisions] The Administrator provides the Website through which it provides the User with an electronic service in the manner and on the terms described in the General Terms and Conditions.
- [General Terms] The General Terms and Conditions define the rules for:
- using the Website,
- setting up and operating an Account,
- participating in the Competition.
- [Site Content] Service is used to carry out the competition in the framework of the World Cup in Room Escape.
- [Availability of the Website] The website is available to the public.
- [ Website free of charge] Using the Website is free of charge.
- [Users anonymity] Using the Website is possible anonymously, except for actions reserved by the Administrator for Users who have an Account on the Website.
- [Technical conditions] To use the Website, it is not necessary to meet any specific
technical conditions by a computer or other device of the User. The following are sufficient:
- standard operating system,
- standard, current web browser, Internet
- active e-mail address, where the Administrator requires it.
- [Website functions] Through the Website, the Administrator provides the User with
an electronic service, consisting in providing the User with the possibility of:
- viewing the content of the Website,
- setting up and functioning of the Account and the team on the Website,
- participating in competitions organized by the Administrator,
- playing games available in the system.
- [Website functions for Account holders] Some functions as part of the electronic service provided are available only to the User who has an Account on the Website.
- [Unauthorized use of the Website] If the User uses the Website in an unauthorized manner, ie against the law, decency or the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions, the Administrator shall have the rights provided for in the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions.
- [Account] In order to create an Account, the User must perform the activities indicated on the Administrator's Website and accept the General Terms and Conditions. It is also possible to create an Account on the Website using an existing Facebook, Lockme or Google account.
- [Account Management Agreement] Upon acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions between the User and the Administrator, an Account Management Agreement is concluded, by which the Administrator undertakes to maintain the User Account on the Website and the User to use the Website in accordance with the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions.
- [Free Account Management Agreement ]The Account Management Agreement is free of charge.
- [Term and termination] The Account Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period with the possibility of termination by the User with immediate effect at any time by using the account cancellation function available in the user profile.
- [E-mail address] The User is obliged to use the e-mail address provided when setting up the Account in communication with the Administrator.
- [License to use the content] By posting any content on the Website or as part of the Account, including an image or trademark, the User grants the Administrator a non-exclusive, unlimited in time and territory license to distribute this content on the Website, in social channels run by the Administrator related to the Website and in the newsletter sent by the Administrator to its subscribers.
- [Administrator's rights] The Administrator is entitled at any time to verify the data contained in the Account and to take all required actions in this regard, including the requirement for additional data or statements. Until the matter is resolved, the Administrator is entitled to block the Account.
- [Setting up a team] Any user with an account on the site can set up a team. The user who creates a team becomes its captain. When establishing a team, enter its name.
- [Team] A team must consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 members.
- [Team members] One user can only belong to one team at a time.
- [Joining a team] Joining a team is done by sending an invitation via the erchamp system to team members. The invited person receives a message with a link to the e-mail address, after clicking on which he goes to the Website, where he must agree to join the team.
- [Leaving the team] Each user may at any time leave the team thanks to the functions available on the website.
- [Competitions] As part of the website, the administrator can organize competitions in which teams can take part. All information about the organized competitions can be found on the website.
- [Formula of the competition] Each organized competition is described on the Website and has its own separate regulations, which regulate the course and rules of the competition.
- [Acceptance of the Competition Regulations.] Each user joining the competition by entering the competition system at a specified time accepts the provisions of the competition rules.
- [Games] As part of the website, the user can play games available on it. All games within the site are free of charge.
- [System to play] As part of the website, a gaming system is available, under which you can play games. To play the game, you must have an account on the Website and belong to a team with at least 2 members. Most of the games available on the site require cooperation and playing at least two people.
- [Game Progress] The system stores the game progress for the entire team and saves it in real time. This progress can only be reset by the Team Captain using the button available in the Website interface.
- [Governing law and Polish jurisdiction] The agreement is governed by Polish law. In the first place, the User and the Administrator will make efforts to amicably resolve any disputes arising from the use of the Website. In the event that the parties are unable to reach an agreement, the dispute will be resolved by the competent common court in Poland competent for the Administrator's seat.
- [Settlement of disputes] The consumer has the option of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. The consumer may also use the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform.
- [Consumer rights] The consumer may also have certain rights resulting from the provisions of the protection of consumer rights.
- [Limitation of liability] Subject to mandatory provisions and provisions relating
to consumers, to the extent that it is permissible in the light of applicable law, the
Administrator's liability is excluded for:
- any damage caused to third parties as a result of using the Website by Users in a manner inconsistent with General Terms or legal regulations,
- for the content posted by Users via the Website, infringing the law or legally protected goods of third parties, the
- manner of using the content posted by Users on the Website by entities other than the Administrator,
- loss of data by the User caused by external factors or other circumstances beyond the control of the Administrator,
- unavailability of the Website for reasons attributable to entities other than the User,
- interruptions in access to the Website due to the need to remove failures, testing equipment and software framing, the need for maintenance,
- damage suffered by Users, caused by incorrect recording or reading of information,
- technical problems related to the use of the Website, arising for reasons beyond the control of the Website, including force majeure or incorrect operation of the Internet.
- [Change of General Conditions] The Administrator reserves the right to change the General Conditions for important reasons. Important reasons justifying the change of the General Terms include, in particular, the change of generally applicable law, organizational changes on the part of the Administrator, extension of the services provided by the Administrator, no further possibility for the Administrator to provide services under the current conditions, the need to adapt the General Terms to unfair practices of Users aimed at circumvent the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions. The Administrator will inform Users about the new content of the General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. If the content of the new General Terms and Conditions is not accepted, the User has the right to terminate the Account Agreement at any time.
- [Entry into force of the General Terms] The General Terms come into force on the day of publication on the Website.
- By registering on our website, editing your profile, taking part in competitions, contacting us or filling in other forms, you provide us with your personal data, and we guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be disclosed to any third parties without Your explicit consent.
- We entrust the processing of personal data only to verified and trusted entities providing services related to the processing of personal data.
- We use Google Analytics analytical tools that collect information about your website visits, such as the subpages you have displayed, the time you spent on the website or the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service. As part of Google Analytics, we collect demographic data and data about interests. As part of the cookie settings, you can decide whether you consent to the collection of such data about you or not.
- We use our own cookies for the proper functioning of the website, in particular for user account management, running competitions ..
- right to access personal data, the
- right to rectify personal data, the
- right to delete personal data, the
- right to limit the processing of personal data, the
- right to object to the processing of personal data, the
- right to data transfer, the
- right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, the
- right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
- Symfony SAS - to store data on the server,
- Vercom SA - to use the Emaillabs
- IDEA.TM Sp. z o. o., ul. Kukuczki 5/13, 50-570 Wrocław - in order to provide accounting and HR services,
- Sugester Sp. z o. o., ul. Smulikowskiego 6/8, 00-389 Warsaw - in order to provide a helpdesk service,
- Furgonetka Sp. z o. o. Sp. k., ul. Inżynierska 8, 03-422 Warsaw - in order to use the services of courier companies,
- BrainSHARE IT sp. Z oo, ul. Conrada 51, 31-357 Kraków - in order to provide access to the accounting system saldeoSMART,
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States of America (USA) - the scope of entrustment includes providing server space for documents under Google Docs and the phone book.
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy,
- Instagram - https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content,
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/en/privacy,
- Google - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl,
- LinkedIN - https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
Organizer / Sponsor
Lockme is a worldwide aggregator of escape rooms. Currently, it has a database of almost 4,000 escape rooms in 13 European countries and supports 7 languages. Under the lockme brand, you can find other projects, such as world-renowned escape room games from the Escape Tales series and an information and entertainment website, Escape Buzz.