Regulations of the World Escape Room2021 The
Championships organizer of the World Escape Room Championships is Jakub Caban, running a business under the name "Lockme Jakub Caban" based in Wrocław (53-601), ul. Tęczowa 7, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, using the NIP number: 898-209-36-73.
Contact with the organizers is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purposes of these regulations, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
- Team - a team of 2 to 4 natural persons who jointly participate in the Championship, one of whom has a managerial function (captain);
- Championships - World Escape Room Championships;
- Organizer - Jakub Caban, running a business under the name "Lockme Jakub Caban" with headquarters in Wrocław (53-601), ul. Tęczowa 7, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, using the NIP number: 898-209-36-73;
- Regulations - these regulations;
- Service - Internet service available at https://erchamp.com
§2 General information The
- Championship is held in 2021 and its aim is to select the best Team from among the teams participating in the Championship.
- The championship is conducted in two stages: qualifying and final.
- The qualifying stage will begin on the Internet on November 13, 2021 at 4:00 PM UTC.
- The final stage will begin on the Internet on November 27, 2021 at 16:00 UTC.
- The team that wins the Championship will be awarded in the manner described in §7 of the Regulations.
§3 Participation in the Championships
- The participation in the Championships may be taken by natural persons of legal age who have a user account on the Website.
- Participation in the Championship may also be taken by underage natural persons who have a user account on the Website, provided that they obtain the consent of their legal representative in writing and provide the Organizer with a document confirming the consent by e-mail at the latest by the start of the qualifying stage. A minor may not act as a Team captain.
- Participation in the Championship may not be taken by a person who is: a
- member of the immediate family of the Organizer,
- an employee of the Organizer,
- related to the Organizer by a contract of mandate, for work, cooperation, provision of services or in any other way cooperates with the Organizer, which aims to cooperate in the organization of the Championship .
- The closest family members are:
- spouses, a
- person who is in an adopted relationship.
- Participation in the Championship is possible only as part of the Team, which can be from 2 to 4 people.
- In order to take part in the Championship, you must have a team on the erchamp.com website, established in accordance with its regulations and join the competition when the competition system is opened.
- Application for the participation of the Team in the Championship is possible until the end of the elimination stage.
- By entering the qualifying stage, you accept the Championship Regulations and consent to the processing of personal data in order to participate in the Championship. Acceptance of the Regulations and consent to the processing of personal data in order to participate in the Championship are voluntary, but necessary to be able to submit the form and take part in the Championship.
- Changing the composition of the Team, in particular the captain, is only possible up to 24 hours before the start of the stage elimination.
- In the event that the captain cannot participate in the finals due to random reasons, his role may be taken by another person from this team. It is forbidden to select a new captain from outside the entered Team members. Otherwise, the team will be disqualified from the competition.
- In the event that any of the team members cannot take part in the qualifying rounds or the final, the team itself may still take part in the championship, provided that it consists of at least 2 active members.
- Teams may change their name via the system up to 24 hours before the start of the stage elimination.
- Championship patrons may take part in the Championship if they meet all the conditions specified in the preceding paragraphs.
- A participant may be a member of only one team taking part in the championship.
- By entering the competition, the participant agrees to e-mail communication sent by the organizer in order to organize the competition.
§4 Elimination stage
- Elimination stage will take place via the Internet on November 13, 2021 from 4 p.m. UTC and will last until 100 winning teams are selected or 4 hours.
- After 100 teams have completed a stage, but before the 4 hour time limit, other teams can also complete the stage - they will then be on the reserve list from which the teams will be invited to participate in the final, in order of the time the stage was solved, if one of the teams, who previously finished the competition, was disqualified.
- The elimination stage consists of an online point-and-click game.
- The rules of conducting the on-line game are described in §6.
- The first 100 teams will advance to the final stage. If 100 teams do not complete the stage within 4 hours from the start of the stage, the stage is completed and as many teams as have completed this stage advance to the next stage.
- The results of the online stage will be made available to all Teams participating in the Championship no later than 3 working days after the end of the qualifying stage via the Championship website at https://erchamp.com, as well as the Championship profile on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EscapeRoomChampionship.
§5 Final stage
- The final stage will take place via the Internet on November 27, 2021 from 16:00 UTC and will last 4 hours.
- The final stage is an online point-and-click game.
- The rules of conducting the on-line game are described in §6.
- The results of the final stage will be made available to all Teams participating in the Championship no later than 3 working days after the end of the stage via the Championship website at https://erchamp.com, as well as the Championship profile on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/EscapeRoomChampionship The
- Organizer reserves the right to admit teams that did not pass the previous stages or did not register for the Championship at all (wild card) to participate in the Championship at the final stage.
- The prizes described in §7 will be awarded for each place in the final.
§6 On-line gameplay rules
- The game is available in one of two languages - Polish and English.
- All members of all Teams will have access to the online game at the same time and on the same day. Each member of the Team passes the level at his computer within one Team.
- The on-line game will be available at https://erchamp.com after logging in to the account on the Website, which is assigned to one of the teams on the online games subpage.
- Each member of the Team can log into the game independently of other members of the Team. Logging in takes place from the level of the user's account on the Website. Each member of the Team should log in on a different computer than the other members of the Team.
- The game progress of each member of the Team is attributed to the Team. The Team's progress is shared by all its members.
- The goal of the game is to complete the online game level as quickly as possible. At the stage of summarizing the results, the Organizer takes into account the time of passing the Team's qualifying stage, counted from the moment the game is made available to the teams.
- The time of completing the Internet level by the Team is counted from the moment of obtaining the access referred to in point 2. This means that the transition time for all Teams is counted from the same date and time.
- Before starting the game, each member of the Team should read the guide, which is available on the competition website.
- While playing the game, each member of the Team should behave in a manner consistent with the law, the Website's regulations and decency. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify a team whose member behaves in a manner inconsistent with the law, the Website's regulations or decency.
- It is forbidden for the members of the Team to take any actions to distort the natural course of the game, in particular through the use of technical measures affecting the gameplay mechanism, as well as making solutions available to other people in any way. If such actions are found, the Organizer may disqualify the Team from the Championship.
- Until the elimination and final stages are completed, i.e. within 4 hours of the opening of the level, it is forbidden to give hints to other players in any way, including in social media. If such behavior is detected, the team to which the hint player belongs may be disqualified.
- The team that wins the Championship will receive the main prize. This prize will be announced by the organizer at the latest one week before the qualifying stage on the official website of the championship.
- The teams ranked 2nd and 3rd in the final will receive prizes. These prizes will be announced by the organizer at the latest one week before the qualifying stage on the championship website.
- The organizer provides for the possibility of granting additional prizes to the members of the Teams participating in the Championship, in particular to the members of the Team that won the Championship. If the Organizer decides to award additional prizes, he will inform the Championship participants about it, announcing the form of the prizes and their value.
- The value of each prize transferred is subject to taxation in accordance with applicable law.
- If the winner of the prize is a natural person who does not conduct business activity in the scope related to participation in the Championship, the Organizer is the taxpayer of the prize. If the winner of the prize is a natural person running a business in the scope related to participation in the Championship, the prize in the competition is its income from this activity and is obliged to tax it together with other income, in accordance with applicable regulations (according to the selected form of taxation) .
- If the winner of the prize is a natural person who does not conduct business activities related to participation in the Championship, the prize money is not paid to the winner, but is kept by the Organizer for tax, which the Organizer will transfer to the appropriate tax office on behalf of the prize winner.
- Material prizes are not exchangeable for their cash equivalent. Prize winners are not entitled to any monetary claims for the payment of the prize equivalent.
- The eligibility for the award may not be transferred to third parties.
- Prize winners who do not conduct business activities related to participation in the Championship are obliged to provide the Organizer with their personal data necessary for the Organizer to fulfill the obligations of the tax payer on the prizes won. For this purpose, the Promoter will ask the prize winners to complete a special form.
- If the winner of any prize is unable to collect it in person, it will be mailed to him. For this purpose, the winner of the prize will have to provide the Organizer with their address details. If personal data is not provided within 7 days from the Organizer's request, the prize remains at the Organiser's disposal.
- Complaints related to the Championship may be submitted during the Championship within 2 days from the end of the Internet and final stages to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The complaint should contain detailed justification and demands of the person submitting the complaint.
- The organizer will respond to the complaint within 7 days of its delivery in the same form in which the complaint was delivered to him.
- data The Organizer is the administrator of the personal data of the members of the Teams participating in the Championship.
- The Organizer processes the personal data of the members of the Teams participating in the Championship solely for the purpose of organizing and conducting the Championship and transferring the prizes.
- The organizer guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data provided to him.
- Members of the Teams participating in the Championship have the right to access their data and to correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Championship.
§9 Other provisions The
- Regulations are available on the websitehttps://erchamp.com.wip/en/erchamp-regulations
- The provisions of the Regulations and applicable regulations are the sole basis for the conduct of the Championship.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the regulations in special situations. The organizer will inform about changes to the regulations in advance.
- These regulations have been drawn up in Polish and English. In the event of any disputes, the Polish version will apply.